Call For Papers
THEME: Lessons Learnt & Innovation
- Frank Njaa Tollefsen, Chief Operating Officer, Frigstad Offshore Pte Ltd; MOPDUC Conference Chairman
- Peter G Noble, Technology Consultant, Keppel Offshore & Marine Technology Centre
- Prabir Chowdhury, General Manager – Engineering Department, Jurong Shipyard Pte Ltd
- Arun Dev, Senior Lecturer, MAST, Newcastle University Singapore
- Ankit Choudhary – Assistant Programme Manager, Keppel Offshore & Marine Technology Centre
- Yves De Leeneer, Managing Director, Deepblue Pte Ltd
- Sjølie, Ellen – Head Risk Advisory – DNV-GL
- Rajenthiran Narayanan, Managing Director, Rabutec Sdn Bhd / Rabutec (Singapore) Pte Ltd.
Following the success of MODUC 2017 (Mobile Offshore Drilling Units 2016), which is now MOPDUC 2017 (Mobile Offshore Production Drilling Units Conference 2017) for the 6th year running will provide valuable information on technological advancements and operational challenges, MOPDU market updates etc. With the MOPDU sector growing in numbers, importance and capabilities, it is imperative that professional within the sector grasp this opportunity to increase their knowledge.
On behalf of the Technical Committee and as part of our continued relationship, we would like to invite you to present technical papers, new technology and case studies within the following topics:
The abstract, which should not exceed 250 words, should be sent to us via email. The program committee will review the written papers to ensure that the content is in line with the objective of the conference. Papers of purely marketing / commercial nature will not be considered.
All final papers must be written in MS WORD, to facilitate publication of selected papers in PetroMin Magazine. PowerPoint used for presentation will not be considered for publication.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 24th April 2017
Click here to download call for paper PDF copy.
|EARLY BIRD ends 31 May 2017||After 31 May 2017|
|IMCA, MTS, Nautical Institute, RINA, IMarEst members, SNAMES members||S$ 1200.00||S$1200.00|
|Non-Members / Normal rate||S$1200.00||S$1500.00|
CANCELLATION AND SUBSTITUTION